Annalee and The Boys | Chicago Western Suburbs Photography




If I could sum up my mind frame going into this photo shoot with Annalee & The Boys.

One word.. 

Excitement!

During my first shoot with Annalee; she spoke to me about their performances together, how it shows a different facet of her singular style and together they take the music to a entirely different level. Before the group had to perform I got the chance to meet them (at top of page, going from left to right) Hayden; piano, Will; bass, Connor; trumpet and guitar; Nathan; on drums. I found out that they are all really good friends outside of being in the group and that each of them has their own personal connection to the music that they play and why its important to them. Multiply that by five and you have something simply incredible.

- Nick Peacock



0 comments:

Please your comments or compliments here.