Double Trouble.. | Chicago Western Suburbs Photography

During the holidays, one of our clients got an unexpected surprise visit from her son and family with their 3 month old twins. Now as you can guess, trying to take care of two very active and alert babies can really keep you busy. Too busy to take pictures other than quick snapshots from your cell phone.  So when they came to see her, she called us immediately and ask could we possible fit them in for a portrait session.  We did and we had an absolute ball!  These boys were so very alert and strong for their age. Their personalities was as different as night and day, but overall very friendly. I just love that age.We took several pictures of them, alone and together in various positions and outfits.  My favorite were the tastefully nude ones of them showing their chubby little dimpled backsides.  I always try to include at least one of those.  I tell the mothers it is great to have when they are grown and you want to embarrass them if front of their girl friends.

After the session, we played around with some of the pictures and I came up with this idea.  From the moment I saw them in the tub together, i thought of the nursery rhyme, rub-a-dub-dub, 3 men in a tub, but in this case 2 men in a tub.  I thought it came out great and only wished I had put sailor hats on them at the time. Enjoy!

- Diane Miller

0 comments:

Please your comments or compliments here.