Annalee | Chicago Western Suburbs Photography





It all started during the fall sometime when I (Nick) was taking photos for an outdoor wedding shoot, I was clicking away on my camera at the guests, while they mingled and laughed about the new couple and old times past. Then it happened..

This smooth sultry singing voice kicks in, and the entire wedding party is vibrating with even more positive vibes. I start thinking to myself, "Wow, I wonder who this is singing on this CD they sound really good!". As I continue my coverage of the wedding, in the distance I look towards this huge tree, which is done up all in white lights for the event and I see this woman sitting there with pretty much a chair and a guitar. I thought this will make a really nice photo, and I aim for the shot. When I bring my camera into focus... I see that this woman is singing and that the incredible melody I heard earlier was from her!

This is is how I met Annalee. 


Annalee is an acoustic jazz musician keeping jazz alive in Chicagoland. She has been performing since she was a child, and when it comes to her performance; it is a definite head turner that pulls you in when you hear the impactful voice coming her. I highly recommend anyone in the Chicagoland to definitely check her out!

The images here are from the Cellar Bistro in Downtown Wheaton. For more images from this venue shoot you can see them at mpgenerations.com, under Artist Portraits. If you would like to find out more about the music of Annalee you can go to annaleejazz.com.

- Nick Peacock



0 comments:

Please your comments or compliments here.